We are a relaxed congregation that loves laughter and having fun. In the Wesleyan tradition, we celebrate communion by setting a table that is open for all who come with a repentant heart. Our hope is that everyone will feel welcome and accommodated, including those families with special needs.
Believing in the importance of family, we encourage our adults and children to worship together, though we have a nursery available for our youngest worshipers. We are committed to supporting each child as they are searching scripture and spiritual development and as they pursue their spiritual journey.
We invite you to join us on Sundays at 10:00am for one of our Sunday school classes, and then at 11:00am for our regular worship service.
We have multiple ministry opportunities for adults to engage, learn, and grow!
- Adult Sunday School Classes
- BUMC Choir
- Men’s Breakfast
- Ladies Night Out
- Sunday Evening Prayer
- Evening Small Groups
Join us for Kids for Christ!
With so much that pulls us apart in the world, we believe it is important for families to grow and worship together. We invite kids of all ages to join us for worship, and we invite you all to join with us in prayer as our children’s ministry transitions into a new and exciting format!
We are also involved in a number of missions opportunities throughout the year, including:
- Uplifting spirits by singing at local personal care homes
- Yard Care–helping seniors with mobility issues keep their lawn and homes tidy
- Volunteering to work at ACTS
- Food Drives for ACTS (Area Churches Together Serving–our local food bank)
- Diaper Drives for the United Methodist Children’s Home
- Clothing Drives for ACTS
- Fall Harvest Festival (a fun and engaging way to learn about God’s love for kids)
- Rice and Beans Sundays for ACTS and Action Ministries
We are serious about making disciples for Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world. We hope you can join us in our mission!
Retired from a lifelong career in the Medical and Dental fields. Returned to Bogart in 2002 to take care of our Mother and become a part of a wonderful Church and Community . I am Blessed to sing in our choir and serve as Mayor of the City of Bogart.